Would you like to learn how to:
* Connect with readers and get their attention?
* Structure your content, in order to get better results?
* Write effective headlines, subheads and bodycopy?
* Get the writing done within the limited time available?
* Write quickly for all forms of marketing communication?
* Continuously improve your results?
Professional copywriting can make all the difference. The ability to write clearly and quickly has never been more important for your enterprise. When it comes to writing for business, marketing or sales purposes, there are two levels of competency:
1. The ability to write clearly and correctly.
2. The ability to write in an authentic, compelling way.
Nigel Temple has shown thousands of business owners, directors, professional marketers, executives and agency staff how to write at both levels. He delivers enjoyable training workshops which make a real difference to knowledge and skills.
Once you connect with your ‘inner writer’, the words start to flow, both for traditional forms of communication and for digital marketing. Nigel’s approach makes it easy to improve comprehension and response rates.
Learn how to:
* Remove mental blocks and get the writing done
* Write interesting, benefit loaded text that gets attention
* Improve your response rates
The emphasis is on practical skills that you can put to use immediately.
“I’ve had some really positive feedback about the copywriting course and the team has said that it was was very insightful.” Victoria Parker, Marketing Manager, Wightman & Parrish
Nigel originally trained as a professional copywriter and he has been writing ever since. He has written over a million words of promotional copy for thousands of different enterprises. His first book was entitled Writing Copy for the Web. Nigel loves to write and he enjoys teaching business people how to improve their writing skills. [More]
Flexibility – to suit your needs
Choose from multi day, one day, half a day and ‘lunchtime learning’ workshops, or talks / presentations lasting between 30 minutes and two hours.
The training, coaching or talk can be delivered anywhere in the UK or worldwide, to suit your requirements.